Thursday, April 21, 2011

My LOVES!

So since this is a new venture for me and some of you probably don't know me I thought I would show you a few things in this world that I love!

This first little guys is my nephew Parker!  He loves his Aunt Nikki SO much as you can see. I just had to get a photo of him wearing his cool outfit!

And this handsome guys is wearing the same outfit as his new best friend Parker but this is Elijah my best friends son!

I love my family to pieces and these are just a few. My sister Ashley(mother to baby Parker), Me and my cousins Kelly, Rose and Kate

Now here are some special people...My siblings and Grandparents at my brothers wedding.
Ashley, Me, Grandma, Reena, Shane, Grandpa, Austin, Colton
This little trouble maker is my best friend Rachels oldest son and my "nephew" Carter.
This is my best friend Rachel and I


Oh and this a photo of myself and Nolan. He  he is Rachels middle son and definately holds a special little place in my heart!

No comments: